Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I am a proud owner of a new parking spot....

It has been 8 days since my last post....
sorry but I have been busy....
Vomit, Ear Infections, Bronchitis, Loose Bowel, runny noses...
name it, WE got it!
the dr.'s office has been gracious enough to give me my own parking spot!!!
I have too many kids...I know this BEST when they are all sick.....
at ONCE!!!!

I surrender...THEY win!
I need sleep. I need clean sheets to stay clean. I need to buy stock in Puffs. I need a new "mush" free brain. I need sleep.

Speaking of sleep, check out Ben's new big boy bed....

Cute huh??
I did mention it was Ben's right?
It is a huge HIT in our house...

Each night before the lights go out Kenzie says

"good night benny... go sail away!"

they may be sick. they be winning. but, man they are cute!

1 comment: