Thursday, February 3, 2011

If I show you mine, will you show me yours??

I am a bit apprehensive to even post this picture in fear that my mother may be reading..... I certainly don't want her re-claiming any of these.....

Who am I kidding? I am pretty sure she can't even find her computer...BUT that is a different post for a different day!

Anyway, I am really curious as to who has a cabinet that looks like this??





AWFUL! right??





I am constantly throwing and then QUICKLY shutting! To then only re-open it the following day and watch as they all come flowing out....My husband LOVES this ritual even more than I do!

I really do like to think of myself as a neat person, but this cabinet is a constant reminder that I am not!

1 comment:

  1. Very funny and sooo true! I have to tell you though - my "tupperware" cabinet is worse. I hid green sprinkles from the kids in there that then spilled about a month ago...I have yet to clean it...AUGHHH!!

    ReplyDelete