Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Dirty Little Secret

In these tough economic times, my family has had to shed a little fat these days...Tighten our boot straps if you will....We have had to eliminated things such as:

If I die, my husband will no longer receive any money! (Don't worry ladies, we are still paying his!)

College funds are at an official stand still .....(dad, thanks for helping!)

and Trash pick-up .....Well...



that has become a thing of the past..






But, I promise, as soon as things get better the first thing......Well, maybe the second thing...The first thing I get, will be my very OWN house cleaner...I mean, come on....my husband already has one, it's only fair!!!! But I promise the SECOND thing will DEFINITELY be trash pick-up...and hopefully this will be re-instituted BEFORE the warmer months or else, the third thing will have to be Febreeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment